Before Selling Your Home, You Should Deep Clean All Your Surfaces!
Grey tile may be the hottest new trend for homes, but dirty tile that just looks or turned grey is not. Did you know that by cleaning your flooring you could get more money for the sale of your home? Think about it, if you walk into a home and the floors do not look fresh and clean, how would you feel? If you are the seller, wouldn’t you rather pay to have the flooring professionally cleaned rather than give a ‘flooring allowance’ to the buyer, lowering your profits? If it has been more than 12 months, you are going to want to call in a professional cleaner, such as The Specialists to freshen your home.
Here at The Specialists, we can not only clean your tile and grout, we can clean your carpets, area rugs and freshen your furniture. We can even give your stone counter tops a beautiful shine!
Why should you choose us to clean for you? Don’t be fooled by people saying they can beat everyone else’s prices! You will get what you pay for.
- Secure and Insured. We are licensed and insured. This protects your home, belongings and your family, as well as workers. If a company is newer, not adequately trained and not insured, you will have no recourse if something is damaged or a technician is injured on your property. The Specialists are insured for everyone’s peace of mind.
- We have been in business for 16 years. We have the experience and training to ensure your home is cleaned only with the highest standards.
- Trained and Certified. All of our technicians are IICRC certified. Please read this article as to why this is important. We are constantly honing our skills to keep up with the newest techniques to bring you only the best service.
- Thorough. We will always do a pre and post inspection of work. This helps ensure that your home is fresh and clean.
- Safe. We are child and pet safe. Our cleaning solution is salt based and is anti-allergen and environmentally friendly. If you have people that are sensitive to smells, have allergies we are the right company for you.
- Fresh. We use water that is 230 degrees to sanitize, deodorize and break down oils, germs odors and contaminants from your pets, food spills and allergens.
- Professional. All of our specialist wear uniforms and we will call ahead to let you know that we are on the way to your home.
- Bright. Our method removes residue left behind by previous cleaners.
- Preventative. We will use corner guards in your home to prevent chipped walls and paint.
- Careful. We use shoes covers to keep your flooring textiles clean and show your home the respect it deserves.
- Green. We us an all-natural salt based, soap free cleaning products.
- Price. Remember a high-quality cleaner is worth it! You have peace of mind knowing that we are highly qualified and trained.
- Reviews. These are very important to know as they cannot be bought. These are honest reviews from customers that have used them. We have excellent reviews on Angie’s List, Google and The Better Business Bureau.
From Davis to El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Granite Bay, Lincoln and all points in between. We are here to help keep your home looking beautiful! Be sure to check out our before and after gallery to see our work